Pinhigh Lapping Compound For Homeowners - To Sharpen Reel Mower Blades
Pinhigh lapping compound comes in convenient 1 lb. and 5 lb. packages. You can purchase these online through our secure payment gateway.
- Allows you to sharpen your own blades.
- 2 grit sizes: 80 grit and 120 grit.
- 1 and 5 lb. containers available.
- 80 grit: used on most reel mowers, medium finish, for most homes.
- 120 grit: recommended if you cut a little closer. 120 grit provides a finer finish than 80 grit.
- Pinhigh is water soluable and completely safe.
REEL MOWER LAPPING TIPS:
- Properly adjust the machine's bedknife and clearance.
- Don't over tighten the bedknife
- Backlapping the reels includes applying a water soluble lapping compound, back lap for about 3-4 min.
- For additional tips, click here.
About Pinhigh Lapping Compound:
Completely premixed and ready to use Pinhigh saves time -- eliminates waste! Formulated with quality minerals and water soluble gel. Provides Clingability with Cleanablity -- easy water rinse off. Non-toxic -- EPA lab tested. Packaged in wide mouth, resealable plastic containers.